Our friendly, supportive team at Annandale Dental allows you to relax by:
- Providing a careful and detailed explanation of all procedures undertaken
- Using local anaesthetic
- with a numbing ointment
- which is warmed to body temperature, and
- where appropriate, is shorter acting, so no need to remain numb for hours
- Offering Nitrous Oxide also known as “laughing gas”)
- Use of a rubber dam to prevent water and other dental materials falling down the back of your throat, and completely isolating the tooth being treated
- Offering music, comfortable facilities and little, if any, queuing or waiting times
Payment is required at the time of your visit, since we do not issue accounts. However, to make payment as easy as possible for you we provide the following:
– EFTPOS facilities, VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
– We also have HICAPS available. This allows us to process your health fund claim at the time of your appointment. Bring along your health fund card then all you need to do is pay the ‘gap’.
If financial considerations are preventing you from accessing the necessary dental care your require, contact our Business Manager to discuss the various payment options available.